Your Garage Door Repair Experts
Elite Garage Doors is a local family garage door repair company based in Aurora, CO, serving Denver and the surrounding area. We can install, repair, and tune up any make or model of garage door. We back our service with a two-year warranty on all parts and labor. Our office hours are 7 am to 10 pm, but we’re available 24/7 for emergency and same-day service.
Your garage is useful when it’s working. You have a space to store things that don’t need to actually be in the climate-controlled parts of your home but you don’t want to be exposed to the elements. You can pull your car or truck in so you can enter and exit in privacy, security, and comfort, and you might even use the extra space for projects and exercise.
Still, there are times that your garage door doesn’t work, and depending on the circumstances, it might be an emergency. Keep reading to learn 11 common reasons you might need an emergency garage door repair.
Elite Garage Doors 24/7 is your trusted partner for all your garage door repair needs in the Denver, CO area. With our extensive range of services, experienced technicians, and commitment to customer satisfaction, we strive to deliver exceptional results every time. Don’t let a malfunctioning garage door disrupt your daily routine or compromise your security in Denver, CO. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and experience the professionalism and reliability that sets us apart from the competition. Trust Elite Garage Doors 24/7 for all your garage door repair needs in Denver, CO.
Garage Door Repairs: At Elite Garage Doors 24/7, we specialize in providing prompt and reliable garage door repairs in the Denver area. Whether it’s a broken spring, malfunctioning opener, damaged panels, or any other issue, our skilled technicians are equipped to handle it all. We use state-of-the-art tools and industry best practices to ensure your garage door is restored to optimal functionality.
Garage Door Spring Replacement: The garage door springs play a crucial role in the smooth operation of your door. If you notice signs of wear and tear, such as difficulty in opening or closing, it’s essential to have them replaced promptly. Our experts have the expertise to identify and replace both torsion and extension springs efficiently, ensuring your garage door operates smoothly and safely in the Denver area.
Garage Door Opener Repair: A malfunctioning garage door opener can be frustrating and compromise the security of your property. Our technicians are skilled in diagnosing and fixing opener issues, including faulty motors, sensor problems, and remote control malfunctions. We also offer professional garage door opener installation services in the Denver area, helping you choose the right opener that suits your needs and preferences.
Garage Door Panel: Damaged or dented garage door panels not only detract from the curb appeal of your property but also affect the door’s structural integrity. Our team can swiftly replace individual panels, restoring the appearance and functionality of your garage door in the Denver area. We ensure a seamless match to maintain the aesthetic appeal of your home.
Garage Door Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to keep your garage door operating smoothly and prevent potential problems. Our comprehensive maintenance services include lubrication, inspection of components, tightening of hardware, and adjustment of springs and cables. By scheduling routine maintenance with us in the Denver area, you can extend the lifespan of your garage door and minimize the risk of unexpected breakdowns.
7) The door is off-track: An off-track door doesn’t slide properly. Look for smooth rolling along metal tracking, and check tracking for obstacles, gaps, bumps, and bends. Also, listen to the progress of the door for friction and squeaks. Are there changes in speed or is it getting stuck in certain spots? Those might be misaligned sections of track.
8) Unseen obstacles: Anytime a garage door experiences contact with an obstacle, it automatically reverses itself. If you see your garage door close partly but then go back for no obvious reason, then you should check and clean the tracks to dislodge or wipe away debris, trash, dirt, or rocks in the way.
9) The door is locked: This might just be user error, but not if you’re the one that locked it. Someone might have done it by accident or thinking they knew what they were doing. What’s worst is when it’s locked and the lock is broken.
10) The ‘disconnect’ was switched: All garage door openers come with disconnect switches, cords, or knobs that let you manually work the door when you don’t have power. Make sure yours isn’t accidentally disconnecting the motor.
11) The limit setting might need adjusting: If the door does close, but immediately pops back open, then you might need the limit settings checked. It’s the mechanism that determines just how far the door must move in order to close properly. With off settings, the door might hit the ground even before the opener thinks that it should, meaning it assumes an obstacle is present and it starts an automatic backtrack to avoid damage. Consultation with your owner’s manual and trial or error might get this setting right.
Request a Consultation
Enter your contact details here to help us serve you better & faster.