FAST | EFFICIENT | AFFORDABLE
Our technicians are skilled and experienced in all types of garage doors and have the expertise to keep them running smoothly year-round. Whether you need a new opener or just a general tune-up, we can help.
Garage doors are a part of many Americans’ everyday lives. They protect from the elements and ensure that your car is safe from the street. However, as these doors age, they may need to be repaired or replaced.
New doors are one of the most exciting home improvements you can make. When it’s time for a new one, Elite Garage Doors can help you find the perfect match for your needs and budget – from steel to aluminum, from sectional to rolling. We have you covered!
If you’re looking for a new door to add to your home, Elite Garage Doors can help. We offer a range of options, from steel to aluminum and more, in various colors and styles. In addition to our excellent selection of doors, we also offer an unbeatable customer service experience with top-notch installation, 24/7 support, and more.
We’ve been installing and repairing garage doors for over ten years because we care about quality and customer satisfaction. Our factory trained technicians will be there for you anytime, day or night, weekends included!
We are a family owned business providing quality garage door installation and repair services for over ten years. We are factory trained technicians who can provide repairs on most makes of the garage doors. If you need a new garage door, we install only the highest quality products at competitive prices.
Our office hours are 7 am to 10 pm, but we’re available 24/7 for emergency and same day service.
Elite Garage Doors has been in business for over ten years offering great customer service and affordable prices. We are available 24/7, so call today!
We offer free estimates on all our services, and we’ll never charge you without thoroughly explaining what you’re paying for. We also provide off-track repair, spring repair, opener repair, emergency repair, and more!
Elite Garage Doors is the only company in Aurora with technicians available 24/7 to service your garage door needs.
Elite Garage Doors is a local family garage door repair company based in Aurora, CO, serving Denver and the surrounding area. We back our service with a two-year warranty on all parts and labor.
Our office hours are 7 am to 10 pm, but we’re available 24/7 for emergency and same-day service.
Welcome! You’ve found the best Garage Door Technician in the Denver area for Repairs, Installations, Tune-Ups, and more. We are a locally owned and operated family business, servicing all garage door makes and models for residential homes.
At Elite Garage Doors, we believe in earning the loyalty of our customers through honesty and hard work. We take a holistic approach to garage door repair, focussing on the overall longevity of the system.
We get the job done right the first time. We back this promise with a two-year warranty on all parts and labor. Call us today at 720-408-5050 to schedule an appointment.
Yes! We CAN come by today!
Do-it-yourself home repairs are a great way to save money and have a sense of accomplishment. You can do it yourself in a lot of different ways, but we’re focusing on DIY garage door repair.
There are many DIY garage doors fixes you can do from home. Here are 7 fixes that you can try on your own:
1) Check the battery or power supply: Garage doors use electricity to operate and if the power goes out or the battery dies, the door will not work. Make sure your garage door is plugged into an outlet with power and that there’s enough charge in your battery to open/close the door. If there isn’t then you’ll need to replace it with a new one.
2) Test all of the sensors: Sensors are small receivers on your garage door that work with the remote to let you know when the door is opening and closing. These can sometimes be clogged or damaged, so make sure to check them for damage and that they’re working correctly.
3) Check all of the cables: Garage doors use a lot of wires to operate, so check all of their cords for anything that might be unplugged or stuck.
4) Check the track: Garage doors use a series of metal tracks that help the door travel smoothly. If these are bent, dented, tracked over paint, or otherwise damaged in any way, it’s time to replace them with new ones.
5) Clean: Anything that comes into contact with the garage door opener will eventually get dirty and gummed up. To keep the garage door opener running smoothly, use a cloth or paper towel to wipe down any exposed parts. If you have a bunch of exposed metal parts, use some WD-40 to lubricate them to prevent them from rusting.
6) Tighten: Regularly check your garage door opener to make sure the cables are securely fastened and that it isn’t loose or wiggling. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can tighten up the cables with an Allen wrench by turning them clockwise or counterclockwise to reach a tighter fit. .Regularly check your garage door opener to make sure the cables are securely fastened and that it isn’t loose or wiggling. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can tighten up the cables with an Allen wrench by turning them clockwise or counterclockwise to reach a tighter fit.
7) Replace: Replace the pulleys on your garage door opener. These pulleys are worn out and will cause the opener to make more noise and for the cables to move in a jerky manner.
Garage door repairs can be expensive, but you can save money while doing it yourself with some DIY skills. If you are not confident in your abilities or do not have time to complete the repairs yourself, you can hire a technician.
If you are looking for garage door repair in Aurora co, we have the best prices and service. We offer a wide range of services, such as garage door opener installation and repair near me.
We have the best prices on garage door repair in Aurora co.
Request a Consultation
Enter your contact details here to help us serve you better & faster.